Programme Schedule : 13 July 2022, 9.30 AM – 12 NOON
- Verses from Guru Gita and Stotras on Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda: …tasmai shri gurave namah series, aachandala pratihatarayo…, shakti-samudra-samuthha-tarangam…, prakritim paramam…, murta maheshwaram…, sangha stotram: chorus led by Swami Shivapurnananda – 9.30 am
- Guru Stotra composed by Sri Shankaracharya: …tatah kim tatah kim…: chorus led by Br Ajata Chaitanya (Mrinmay Maharaj) – 10.00 am
- Gita Chanting: 15th Chapter (purushottama yoga): all the monks (sannyasins and brahmacharins) in chorus – 10.15 am
- Taittiriya Upanishad (Brahmananda Valli) Chanting: chorus – 10.25 am
- Guru Bhava of Sri Ramakrishna: Reading and exposition from Sri Sri Ramakrishna Lilaprasanga: Swami Devatwananda (Devajyoti Maharaj) – 10.35 am
- Reading from Sri Sarada Devi’s Life: the Chapter Jnanadayini: Swami Shastravidyananda (Sourav Maharaj) – 10.50 am
- Guru-shakti as manifested in Swami Vivekananda: discourse by Swami Amiteshananda (Milan Maharaj) – 11.05 am
- On guru-tattwa and guru-parampara as conceived in the Ramakrishna tradition: discourse by Swami Atmapriyananda – 11.20 noon
- Songs on the Guru, Ramakrishna-Sarada-Vivekananda and Closing song on Guru: bhava-sagara-tarana…: Swami Shivadhipananda – 11.40 pm
Live web-streaming via internet of the entire programme will be done on the day of Guru Purnima from 9.30 am. Interested devotees, teachers and students are invited to join this programme online through the link provided.
As the COVID-19 pandemic seems to be still lingering, we have resorted to this online (virtual) mode of celebration this year too. May we utilize this sacred occasion to turn inward to the Satchidananda-Guru within in prayer and supplication.