RKMVERI – School of Indian Heritage
2023 – Admission to Certificate courses in Indian Spiritual & Cultural Heritage
Classes start from : 14 January 2023 (Saturday)
Eligibility: Higher Secondary (No age-bar).
Mode: Classes will be conducted in Offline mode (in-person at Campus).
Medium of Instruction: Courses are taught in Bengali.
How to apply
Last date to apply: 31 December 2022
A. Apply Online :
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Course fee online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and Course-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
B. Apply Offline :
- Download the application-form (Click here to download Application Form).
- Print the application-form, duly fill it up and submit it in person at the Reception Desk, Medha Bhavan, Belur Campus, RKMVERI (during 10 AM to 6 PM).
- Pay the Course fee in Cash at the Reception Desk itself.
- Please attach a xerox-copy of your 12th class (Higher Secondary) Mark-sheet.
NOTE for 2nd year students: Those who have completed one year and are taking admission to 2nd year, they can pay admission fee online (click here to pay fee) OR they can pay by cash at the Reception Desk, Medha Bhavan, Belur Campus (during 10 AM to 6 PM).
Contact Persons: Ganesh Mallick (Mob. ), Soumyadeep Roy Chowdhury (Mob. )